Canada Franchise Agreement
Canadian franchisors, prepare your Franchise Agreements with this standard form template.
The template includes a Guarantee, Indemnification & Acknowledgement form to be completed by the Franchisee
. Provisions of the Franchise Agreement include:
- Initial term and renewal of the Agreement,
- Premises lease, and location and remodeling of the business premises,
- The franchisee's obligations to open for business,
- Initial franchisee fee and continuing fees,
- The franchisor's undertaking to provide training, support, and access to purchasing programs,
- The franchisee's responsibilities with respect to operation of the franchise business,
- Confidentiality provisions, protection of the franchisor's trade marks and other intellectual property,
- The franchisee's obligation to participate in the franchisor's advertising and promotional programs,
- Financial records and reporting, audits and inspections,
- Transfer or assignment of the agreement and the business to an assignee franchisee,
- Termination of the agreement by either party.
This Canada Franchise Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your business needs.
Download: Canada Franchise Agreement
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: