Raise the funds you need to finance an e-commerce consulting business with this easy-to-use E-Commerce Consultant Business Plan template
- This Business Plan is ideal for a consultant who provides consulting services for online business clients, including the design, installation and maintenance of e-commerce solutions and Internet marketing strategies.
- The Plan is intended for a sole proprietorship, and can be used either by a new business which needs start-up funds or by an existing business looking for additional operating or expansion capital.
- The purpose of the Plan is to secure a bank loan.
- The Business Plan includes a market analysis and marketing strategy, a financial model, and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
- Each section of the document contains instructions to help you complete it.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This E-Commerce Consultant Business Plan template
is a Microsoft Word form which is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.