Find investors and raise the capital you need to develop and shoot a feature-length film with this easy-to-use Feature Film Production Business Plan template
The Plan can be used by either a start-up or an existing film production company. The purpose of the Plan is to raise production funding through private investment.
The Business Plan includes:
- a financial plan section, describing how the money will be raised, how the funds will be used, and a series of assumptions on which the revenue model is based;
- a summary of how revenues are disbursed;
- a determination of ROI (return on investment);
- potential income projections;
- instructions to help you complete each section;
- a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This Feature Film Production Business Plan
is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.