Learn how to prepare a Marketing Plan for your business with this free guide.
The purpose of a marketing plan is to clearly identify the direction that you have decided to take in order to market and promote your business, identify who your typical customers will be, enhance your business' strengths, and exploit available opportunities.
The document contains an outline of the information required in a typical Marketing Plan, a comprehensive set of instructions, and the generally accepted order and method of presenting the information in the body of the Plan. Topics include:
How to Prepare a Marketing Plan
- determining your target market,
- estimating your market share,
- a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats),
- determining your competitive edge and realizing its marketing potential,
- evaluating the competition and how your business stacks up against your main competitors,
- setting pricing strategies.
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.