Set up a joint venture to purchase and maintain a rental revenue property with this template Joint Venture Agreement for Rental Property.
- The business of the joint venture is limited to the acquisition, development, rental and management of the properties.
- One of the co-venturers is designated to hold title to the land as a bare trustee on behalf of all of the co-venturers.
- The agreement does not create a partnership between the parties.
- Each party is entitled to receive revenues and will pay for the joint venture's expenditures in proportion to that party's respective interest.
- Each party indemnifies the other parties.
- Funds required by the joint venture will be advanced equally by each of the parties. If any party defaults in contributing funds, they will not be entitled to receive revenues until they have made their contribution.
This Joint Venture Agreement for Rental Property
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.