Use this template to create a Teaming Agreement between a prime contractor and a subcontractor for the preparation and presentation of a proposal to a prospective customer
, in hopes of being awarded a contract to provide products and/or services.
- Each of the parties will bear its own costs and expenses, and risks and liabilities.
- The parties' relationship is that of independent contractors. The agreement does not constitute a partnership or joint venture.
- The agreement specifically does not provide for the sharing of profits or losses.
- All proposal material will be submitted to the prime contractor, to be incorporated into the proposal.
- The prime contractor will have the final decision on the form and content of all materials submitted in the proposal.
- If the prime contractor is successful in being awarded the contract, it will award a subcontract to the subcontractor.
The Teaming Agreement for Proposal
template is available as a fully editable MS Word document.