Create a Business Plan to accompany an offering memorandum
with this template form for Canada.
- The offering is intended to raise capital through a private placement of shares, in accordance with Canadian securities legislation, and constitutes a tax shelter for income tax purposes.
- This Business Plan can be used by either a start-up or an existing business.
- Investors can acquire an equity interest in the company or an undivided interest in a limited partnership. Limited partnership investors can claim a deduction for any partnership loss against their taxable income.
- The Business Plan includes a financial model and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
- Each section of the template contains instructions to help you complete the document.
This Canada Business Plan in Support of Offering Memo for Tax Shelter
is available in Microsoft Word format and is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.