Get the additional operating capital you need to expand your liquor store business with this easy-to-use Liquor Store Business Plan template
- The Plan works best for an existing business that wants to expand.
- The purpose of the Plan is to secure a bank loan, or attract equity capital from investors. Proceeds from the loan will be used to open new locations, and revamp the business' distribution equipment and technology.
- The Business Plan includes an overview of the company's organizational structure, personnel plan and training programs, including employee safety and health programs.
- The Plan also includes a financial model, and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information, such as financial data.
- Each section contains instructions to help you compete the document.
You need a solid business plan in order to demonstrate to lenders and investors that your business venture is likely to succeed. This Liquor Store Business Plan template
is totally customizable to fit your needs.